Tuesday, June 28, 2011 @ 11:14 PM

To find a place I love the most


An empty street
An empty house
A hole inside
my heart
I'm all alone
The rooms are getting smaller
I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had
The songs we sang together
Oh yeah
And oh
my love
I'm holding on forever
Reaching for a
love that seems so far
So I say a little prayer
And hope
my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue to see you once again,
my love
Over seas and coast to coast
To find a place I
love the most
Where the fields are green to see you once again,
my love
I try to read
I go to work
I'm laughing with
my friends
But I can't stop to keep
myself from thinking ,Oh no
I wonder how
I wonder why
I wonder where they are
The days we had
The songs we sang together Oh yeah
And oh
my love
I'm holding on forever
Reaching for a
love that seems so far
So I say a little prayer
And hope
my dreams will take me there
Where the skies are blue to see you once again,
my love
Over seas and coast
To find a place I
love the most
Where the fields are green to see you once again,
my love

"
To find someone who will love you for no reason, and to shower that person with reasons, that is the ultimate happiness - Robert Brault
Let me stand by you and listen to all your whine, your rants and everything else. I promise i will"

Nuffnang

All I Want To Do


Jasmond
2/10/1991
End everything with a smile, the end.

Blabbering

What Others Sing